Adam McGrath from Hcreations.

The Fitters Workshop

The Fitters’ Workshop is a heritage listed building and part of the Kingston Power House historic precinct. Constructed in 1916-1917 and designed by John Smith Murdoch, the Fitters’ Workshop formed a key part of a wider industrial complex that enabled maintenance of government plant and equipment, and construction work.

Share On
Share on FacebookTweet about this on Twitter