DESIGN Canberra Photography Competition Instameet
Explore mid-century architecture and iconic public art from the seventies with a walking photography tour around the city with local architecture enthusiast and author of Canberra House, Martin Miles and IGERS Canberra.
On this walk you will see:
- ANU School of Music (1976)
- Norma Redpath, Extended column sculpture (1972-75)
- Ken Unsworth, Untitled sculpture (1975)
- Toad Hall Student Residences, John Andrews (1977)
- ACT Health Building (1976)
- Michael Kitching, Seqvanae sculpture (1978)
Photos from the walk can be submitted to the DESIGN Canberra Instagram Photography Competition.