Thrive: Grow Your Audience
You will learn how to apply your branding and how to nurture and grow your audience by creating consistent digital and social media content. Specifically:
• How to develop a sales funnel
• Ideas on what to post and share
• How often should you post
• How to incentivise people to join your email list
• How to measure the success of your content, through open rates, click-through rates, sales, views.
• How to network and build a community with other artists
About Michael: Michael is a digital marketing expert, content creator, and business junkie featured in Canberra Weekly, City News, and Her Canberra. As an entrepreneur, he’s operated and grown online stores, media companies, and client services.
Together with his wife, Maša, they run a food and lifestyle website, The Minimalist Vegan, where they reach over 130,000 people from around the world every month. Michael believes there’s no better time to be an artist as the internet has removed conventional gatekeepers so you can reach your audience directly.
When he’s not working, Michael loves going for brisk walks in nature with his dog, Chewy (currently in Tasmania), watching anime, and playing tennis (poorly) against his wife.