Open Studio: Hiroshi Yamaguchi
Hiroshi Yamaguchi runs a wooden furniture and craft making studio called KOITOYA for commissioned furniture and designed works as well as regular woodwork evening classes. Hiroshi aims to add simple and authentic Japanese detail to his design and skillful method in his joinery work. His background in forestry leads him to seek sustainable timbers obtained locally, including street trees.
- Hiroshi’s works and commission information
- Class information including student’s works
- Small items available for sale
Hands on Workshops
Adults and children aged from 5 years old. Start anytime between 11:00 ~ 15:30. (takes 45~70 min each). No booking needed.
- Chopsticks making – $5.00 per chopsticks
- Toy Car making – $20.00 per person for (limited numbers only)
- Tea Ceremony – Free (Max 15 people x 4 sessions)
Starting times: 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm
Collaborate with Kyoko Mckay.