Rolfe Classic BMW have already started their generous support of the festival – the car wrap competition has now closed and visiting interstate journalists enjoyed the comfort and technology of a new BMW to explore Canberra design icons last weekend.
Since the festival began in 2014, Rolfe Classic BMW have helped us to present outstanding events for design lovers near and far. This year, as a result of their support, the festival program includes festival favourite Living Rooms, BMW night drives, and the 2019 Rolfe Classic BMW open day.
Over the years we have together developed innovative events with the highest design values to showcase the cutting edge of contemporary industrial design – the passion for which drives both Rolfe Classic BMW and CraftACT: Craft + Design Centre.
Rolfe Classic BMW invites you to our Open Day & M Town Roadshow on Saturday 9 November from 10am-3pm.
• See a showcase of entries in our Rolfe Classic BMW Car Wrap competition, including the all-new BMW 1 Series wrapped in the winning Bauhaus-themed design
• Attend a BMW Genius session and learn about the latest in BMW technology
• Book a complimentary interactive service consultation with a BMW qualified technician
• See a range of classic BMW vehicles on display and attend a tech talk from the BMW Car Club of Canberra
• Take part in Rolfe Classic BMW Motorrad Demo Day celebrations, including test rides on demonstrator models
• Celebrate 60 Years of MINI at Rolfe Classic MINI Garage
You can also participate in our M Town Roadshow and test drive a BMW M vehicle on the day (conditions apply) – see Eventbrite for details.
Special offer for sales on the day: Receive preferential loyalty pricing and complimentary stamp duty, 12 months’ registration and CTP insurance across selected new BMW vehicles*.
*Offer applies to selected new BMW vehicles ordered on 9.11.19 and delivered before 20.12.19. Includes 12 months registration, CTP Insurance and stamp duty(registered vehicles receive balance of 12 months registration) but excludes dealer delivery. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Visit Rolfe Classic BMW for further information. LMD 17000534
You can also view on show the winning Bauhaus-inspired BMW 1 Series car wrap. A collaboration between DESIGN Canberra, RoJo Customs and University of Canberra, this is our third year of the Rolfe Classic BMW Car Wrap Competition. Keep your eyes peeled for the Bauhaus inspired car which will be on the streets of Canberra during the Design Canberra Festival.